The hub of life in Scotland's oldest University, the chapel is a rare and beautiful
example of Late Gothic architecture. Founded in 1450 as a part of Bishop James Kennedy's College of the
Holy Saviour, the Chapel of St Salvator has had a long and varied history.
Take a tour.
20x 360° panoramas from 6x archaeological sites around the island of North Uist,
produced by a collaboration
between Taigh Chearsabhagh Museum & Art Gallery and the University of St Andrews.
Please see North Uist 360 for further information.